Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Note of Thanks!


As I finish the core work of my master's and move on to my specialization I want to take a moment and look back at the last year and thank my classmates and instructors for keeping me engaged and fired up. It has been a lot of work, and just when I think I need to take a break and put it on hold I learn a new skill  or hear from a classmate about a situation they are working through. I continue to find out that we are all in this together and that recharged me. Thank you all for the hard work and commitment to children and families and for keeping it real and focused on fight the good fight!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and beliefs this semester. I wish you luck in where ever you go from here, and continue to do what you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davey,

    You have been a true inspiration these past eight weeks. I have learned quite a bit from you based on your experiences in working with children. I will definitely take some of what you experienced into consideration when I open my child care center next year.

    Don't give up on this goal of completing this degree because as with anything in life, it always gets harder before becoming easier. Going into your specializations will be easy for you since you have such great passion for working with children. I'm going into my capstone class now so I will be finished in December but if there is anything you need help on, please don't hesitate to contact me. My concentration is in Admin, Mgmt & Leadership.

    ReplyDelete